Pushed to That Place
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

If I had a dollar for every time I’ve blown it with the words I speak, I could buy several plane tickets to somewhere warm and tropical. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. The other day at a coffee shop I saw a woman with two small children getting very frustrated, a situation I’ve found myself in many times.

I couldn’t help but hear her berate her husband when he arrived. He was always late, he was inconsiderate, he didn’t care about the stress she’d faced that day.

Then I noticed the look on her husband’s face. I recognized the look because I’ve seen it on my husband’s face when I’ve caught him off guard like this.

So I’ve decided to try to make a change. I’ve even made a list of words from the Bible to memorize so they can help me the next time I get so frustrated. Then maybe I won’t blindside my husband by putting all the blame on him!

For more encouragement visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Check out Lysa's Resources on our P31 Shop Page



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits