What Makes Me Feel Loved?
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Recently I asked my son what makes him feel loved and his answer showed me something I’d never thought about! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Andrew’s answer was simple. He said that me being with him and me being there for him is what makes him feel loved. I was surprised by how simple it was and it made me wonder - If God asked me what makes me feel loved by Him, what would I say?

I thought about it and then I realized the very same things that make my son feel loved by me - are the things that make me feel loved by God!

It’s knowing that God’s always with me, and always there for me. That He cares about me, and He’ll never leave me. It’s the promises He’s made and kept that remind me of His love again and again.

So, have you ever thought about what makes you feel loved by God?

To learn more about God’s love for you, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Pre-order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits