I Did It!
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Jill Tracey

Sometimes I forget to celebrate the small victories in life, how about you?

Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Recently a friend of mine who’d never run in her life decided to train for a 5-K race. Soon after she started, she realized just how hard it was gonna to be and got a little discouraged. But, the other day I saw her and she was beaming!

She looked at me and said, “I DID IT!”

I thought she’d run the 3.1 miles of the race so I congratulated her. But, that wasn’t it.

“No, I RAN A WHOLE MILE AT ONCE...without stopping!” She said. “It's still a long way from a 5-K, but I finally did it! For me this is HUGE! It means that running 3 miles is actually achievable. It means I'm not so pathetic after all. It means I really can know for sure - ALL things are possible with God!”

I was so proud of her for celebrating her accomplishment! So, what small victories are you celebrating? Let us know on our blog at proverbs31.org!

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

God’s Purpose for Every Woman, Lysa TerKeurst and Rachel Olsen, General Editors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits