Those We Rely on

Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Holly Good

You know, sometimes it’s easy to overlook those people we barely know, yet rely on every day! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Last week I was on my morning run with my friend Holly when we stopped to talk to her son’s bus driver. There had been a slight scheduling glitch that Holly was hoping to solve.

As we continued on our run, we discussed how nice the bus driver had been. We then took a few moments to pray for her and thanked God for the safety she provides each day. She serves in a vital role that I’ve often overlooked. I couldn’t help but think of all of the people in my life I rely on, yet so often forget to appreciate. This obviously includes family, but also teachers, co-workers, friends, clerks, doctors, and babysitters. Who could we pray for, send an encouraging note to or perhaps show some appreciation for today? For more everyday life encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Visit Lysa’s Blog

P31 Woman Magazine

Thanks and Giving, a free devotion by Zoe Elmore



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits