Jesus Wants to Help
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

If there’s one thing that living forty years has taught me, it’s this: EVERYONE has issues. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. We like to identify our shortcomings, form them into a club, and mentally beat ourselves.

If you’re like me and one of your issues is with your weight, you know what I mean. But, no matter what issue we’re dealing with, Jesus wants to help us. He really does. But we’ve got to stop beating ourselves up and determine to follow His lead.

For me, eating healthy eating has been one of the best spiritual journeys of my life. Probably one of the richest lessons I’ve learned has been realizing the amount of mental and spiritual energy I wasted for years just wishing things would change. I finally found the courage to admit I’ve craved food more than God. I identified my shortcoming and asked God for His strength to make a change. If you’re trying to get healthy right now, be inspired by clicking on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits