An Ordinary Window
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

About a year ago I woke up to the strangest sight. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Etched in the condensation on my window were two perfect circles. They were joined at the center and looked like wedding bands. I couldn’t figure out how they got there.

On about the fourth morning of staring at this phenomenon there was a kind of urgency pulsing through my chest. It was a conviction to love my husband more intentionally. Not just in the convenient ways but in ways that take more thought and effort.

So, I made plans for a priority overhaul. And, for a few days, I did great. But then…the distractions of life. The circles soon disappeared and so did my resolve.

Well, the circles are back! Maybe, just maybe, Love of the most Divine kind has reached down to touch an ordinary window. For more encouragement, visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith, by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst

Free Daily Devotion, The Marriage Garden, by Melanie Chitwood


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits