150 lbs
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

A few years ago, I was in an exercise class when the gal next to me said she could hardly believe her sister now weighs 150 pounds. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. That scandalous weight was my goal weight.

Like many women, I’ve struggled for years confusing my sense of worth with the number on my scale.

Finally I dedicated my healthy eating journey to God - every bite. And, after a LOT of hard work and prayer, I’m now able to step on the scale and see the numbers as an indication of how much my body weighs, not as an indication of my worth. So when I think back on my friend’s comment, I can smile. Because I am no longer defined by a number. If you’re trying to get healthy right now, be inspired by clicking on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits