The Gift Giver
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope and Rachel Olsen

I can’t wait to watch my family open their gifts from me on Christmas morning! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I love to see their faces light up with surprise and a sense of knowing they’re loved. I bet that’s how God feels when we enjoy the gifts He’s given us. Christmas is the perfect time to remember some of the gifts He’s given to me.

He’s given me peace: Jesus said, “My peace I give you.”

He’s given me physical life: The Bible says “God formed man from the dust and breathed into him the breath of life.”

He’s also given me eternal life: "God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.”

And He’s given me rest: Jesus says, ‘Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.’ Now that’s a gift I can really use this time of year!

For more ways to thank God for His gifts, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Free Daily Devotion, The Gift Giver, by Rachel Olsen

Women's Devotional Bible - NIV version

Visit Rachel’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits