Caught in the Rain
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Last week I got caught in a rain shower without an umbrella. To make matters worse, I was on my way to speak in front of a crowd of people. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst from Proverbs 31 Ministries. My hair got frizzy, my clothes were wet, and my notes got smeared. I was so frustrated I started questioning if God even cared about me.

Why couldn’t I just take it all in stride? It’s not always the big things along my journey with God that get me off track. It’s a culmination of little daily aggravations. So I’ve decided to stop seeing annoying interruptions in my daily routine as inconveniences. I have to make the choice to see them as reminders to keep my eyes on Jesus. The funny thing is, later that same day I saw the most beautiful rainbow and I thanked God for His obvious presence in the midst of my rainy interruption. For more encouragement visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst

Free Daily Devotion, Feeling Emotional, by Rachel Olsen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits