Out of Breath
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Whew, I’ve been running so hard I’m out of breath!! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I’ve been running all week…running errands, running carpool, running to the store for a friend, running to Bible study and then running home to fix dinner for my family.

The other day I was so out of breath from all my running around I could barely get words out to tell my kids it was time for bed. Later that night, I was reading my Bible and came across these words “Breathe life into our lungs so we can shout Your name O Lord.”

I love that God knew just what I needed and He reminded me that it’s important to take a deep spiritual breath.

You know, we all need rest and renewal. Sometimes we just need to slow down and ask God to breathe HIS life into us again. For ideas on how you can slow down, catch your breath and let God breathe His life into your lungs, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries and click on Today’s Radio Show at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Check out our Resources at P31

Find more free encouragement on our Everyday Life page


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the insight this morning with this post. I've heard this phrase before but was unable to find it in scripture.

What Book, Chapter, and verse did you quote this morning?
(“Breathe life into our lungs so we can shout Your name O Lord.”)

Thanks.

Anonymous danielle said...

I have been trying to identify the verse this came from as well. please share.

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits