A Rare and Treasured Gift
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

So, what’s on your shopping list this Christmas? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I’ve been looking for the perfect gift for my husband and kids this year. I was going to ask them for a wish list and even thought about asking their friends for suggestions. But one day I was cleaning house and found my answer.

I discovered several hand-written notes while I was dusting. There was a stack of birthday cards on my husband’s bedside table. Each one had words written by my sons and me describing what we loved most about him. In my son’s room I noticed a folded up piece of paper on his dresser. One of his teachers wrote a not to encourage him. My youngest son had a letter on his desk that his dad gave him months ago.

You know, words really can be a treasured gift. So, I’ve decided that’s something I definitely want to give my family for Christmas Is there someone in your life who needs the gift of your written words? For more ideas, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Check out our Resources at P31

Find more free encouragement on our Everyday Life page


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits