The Surprise of Possibility
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

A friend of mine asked "If the Bible were being written today would our names be in it?" Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

My first inclination was to draw back and think, "Um, no. How dare I even think that? Seriously? The Bible? No, I don't think my name would be in there."

But this question has continued to rattle around in my heart where I've committed to living an all out life for God. And somewhere deep inside I’ve started to DARE to think, maybe. Not because of me. Not because I deserve an ounce of recognition. Not because I've accomplished anything worthy of mention. But because God loves to take rag tag people from broken backgrounds and surprise the daylights out of them with possibilities.

God wants to invite us even today to live a great story with Him. For more visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits