Our Portion
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

While I don't have all the answers for keeping everything balanced, I have discovered something that’s really helping me!

Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries and I’ve learned to simply ask God to be a part of every day.

Wherever we fall short, we have a choice to make. We can label ourselves a failure or we can let Jesus do something good with the mess we’ve made.Life can be hard. And as we navigate the ups and downs of each day, God is completely able to fill in our gaps.Every day I simply offer up my willingness to follow Him. "Here it is, God, my willingness. I am willing to do what you ask of me, but here’s where I know I fall short....So, will You please help me in this area?"

Depending on God in this way has made me a more balanced woman who’s more connected to Jesus. For more encouragement, click on Lysa’s blog when you visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits