A Tour of My Home
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Let me take you on a tour of my home. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. In my kitchen you’ll find a blackened pot of scalded rice. Actually every pot in my kitchen has scald marks, melted handles, and broken tops. You will also find no forks. They’ve all gone missing. And, the sour cream has grown mold.

Then around the corner is a laundry room the size of a closet that stays a mess. Down the hall you will trip over a pile of shoes. The mail collects. The cut coupons go unused.

And in the middle of it all is a mom who sometimes wonders if she’ll survive this wonderfully crazy life with 5 kids. The rest of the world will call those of us that smile in the midst of scalded pots, thrown away forks, and soured sour cream foolish. But because of Jesus’ grace in me, I call it good. For more, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Am I Messing Up My Kids?...and other Questions Every Mom Asks by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits