Our First Love
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Don’t you just love a good love story? You know, the kind that makes your heart beat fast as you’re not quite sure whether the guy will eventually get the girl. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Sometimes I get so caught up in busyness that I can easily lose sight of our first love, Jesus. A friend recently told me, “I love God, but I’m sad to say my actions don’t reflect that. I’m always answering the urgent calls of my children and never quite make time for Him.”

When this starts to happen in my life, I find that I can make even God himself another source of stress. I have to remind myself that everything that’s good in my life comes from God. And, I’ve learned taking time to read the bible and pray actually helps me to be my best so I can live a good love story with Jesus! For more encouragement, check out Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Am I Messing Up My Kids?...and other Questions Every Mom Asks by Lysa TerKeurst

Free P31 Woman article, When God Calls, Answer Yes, by Luann Prater


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits