Haiti
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

My heart is stirred every time I see people suffering in Haiti and other parts of the world. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Though the devastation in Haiti happened a while ago I still want to help!

But sometimes I feel paralyzed when it comes to big disasters. The situation feels beyond me. Chaotic. Overwhelming. I don't know what I can do. But I believe there is something!

Knowing this challenges me to ask God what I can do for today. I know He will direct me to what that is. Today, maybe it’s praying. Tomorrow, maybe it will be to make a donation. I'm simply going to be willing and keep my eyes open to see where God directs.

Tell me how you’re getting involved on my Facebook Page. You can get there through Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources

Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Woman Magazine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits