Snatched from Danger
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope and Luann Prater

Juli was in a panic! Her baby couldn’t breath! So she grabbed her from the highchair, reached down her throat and pulled out a cracker! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.
For the past 11 months, Juli’s baby had only experienced gentleness from her mom, but today’s crisis called for quick, and not exactly gentle action. Julie had to spend the next hour comforting her child who was confused by her mom’s sudden and forceful movements.
Sometimes God rescues us from danger but all we can see is that we’re experiencing pain! There’ve been times when I’ve wondered if God cares about my circumstances. Other times I’ve been just like a frightened little girl, wondering if I could ever trust Him again.
But as I look back on devastating life experiences, I see how God used the painful times for good. And it helps me realize I can trust God despite my circumstances. And, no matter what I have to go through, He’s always there comforting and caring for me! For more encouragement visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit
Renee”s Blog

Don”t Fight the Mask, Free devotion by Melissa Nesdahl

Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner: The Transforming Power of God’s Story by Wendy Blight

Traveling Light: Releasing the Burdens You Were Never Intended to Bear by Max Lucado


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits