That Speaks Volumes!
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writers: Marybeth Whalen and Renee Swope

Have you ever heard someone say, “That speaks volumes to me?” Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. So, what does it mean when someone says, “That speaks volumes to me?” I think it means that something they heard or read went a lot further than the words that were spoken. Somehow the words reached inside them and touched a place that was in need of reassurance. Maybe the words resonated through their heart and mind, filling an empty place in their life.

I want to be the kind of woman who speaks volumes into the lives of those around me. Not through eloquent words or some profound thoughts. I want my life to speak volumes. I want my actions, my intentions and my simple every day choices to speak volumes of God’s love in a way that makes a significant impact on those around me. For ideas on how to live a life that speaks volumes, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Speaking Volumes, free devotion by Marybeth Whalen

Living and Leaving a Legacy, Messages on DVD by Renee Swope

Becoming a Woman of Influence, Message on CD by Marybeth Whalen

Connect with Renee on Facebook

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits