I Keep Asking
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Do you ever wonder if every word in the Bible is intentional? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Sometimes I do…

For instance, there’s a place in the New Testament where the Apostle Paul is talking about prayer and he says: “I keep asking...” After digging a little I realized this phrase is completely intentional. Paul doesn’t pray just once, he keeps asking. His example challenges me to make it a habit to keep asking God for wisdom every day.

Paul changed from persecuting Christians to serving Christ. And it was immediate and amazing. How could he so quickly know enough about Jesus to go from killing others to preaching the gospel? If this kind of astonishing wisdom was available to Paul, I have to believe the same can be true for us. So, I’m going to keep asking. How about you?

For more, click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Magazine

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits