Just the Two of Us
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Last week my husband and I took the time to go on a date. Just the two of us. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Somehow in the craziness of our schedules, I couldn't remember the last time we took the time to hold hands and talk about us.

Not our teenager's choices, or the broken down car, or how did your meeting go today, or did you return that video back to the store... not that kind of conversation. I mean the kind of conversation that seems harder and harder to find time for in the midst of life.

Maybe this is the true secret to contentment in marriage. Not reaching back for what was lost in our yesterdays. Not reaching for what I hope will be in our tomorrow. But grabbing those little moments right in front of us and seeing them for the gifts they really are. For more, visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Capture His Heart by Lysa TerKeurst

Capture Her Heart by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits