Super-calla-fragilistic
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

“Mom we have to leave for school right now!” Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. As my daughter urged me to hurry I said, “Okay, did you brush your teeth?” Her answer shocked me. “That's disgusting!” “What's disgusting?” I asked. “Brushing your teeth in the morning. Gross!” Now I’m about to hyperventilate because we’re halfway through the year and it hasn't occurred to me to ask this before. “You mean today it's gross but the other one hundred or so days of school you’ve brushed them right?” “Nope.” “What about cavities?” “I’m not worried about it.” So, I said: “Well, Brooke, I'm the boss of you and from now on you'll brush your teeth in the morning, in the evening, and now I'm adding when you get home from school, too!” Does this sound like something that might take place in your home? If so, you’re not alone! Read more from moms like you at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Free devotion, A Sunny Perspective, Part 2, by Lysa Terkeurst

Be the Parent by Kendra Smiley

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits