Follow Me
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

When Jesus said, “Come and follow Me” did He mean that for us, today? Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Jesus said Come Follow Me, to men who could actually follow Him physically. Yet I want to be a woman who accepts His invitation and follows Him spiritually - every day!

Now, that hasn’t always been my attitude. My desire to follow God came after years of following my own plans, which eventually failed. I ended up in a pit of despair after a broken engagement, a job loss and a pile of debt I couldn’t get out of!

I finally surrendered my plans and told God I wanted Him to start leading my life.

And you know what? He did! Each time I committed to follow Him, He’d lead me to promises in the Bible to comfort my hurts and wisdom to make good choices. And step-by-step I eventually learned to follow God.

For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits