Choosing to Respect My Husband
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Sometimes, I have to choose to respect my husband even when I don’t feel it!

Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

My husband and I are very different. He’s laid back and I’m task oriented. He’s a little unorganized and I like things put away.

When we first got married, I felt like I was always finding dirty clothes on the floor so I labeled JJ “messy.” My respect dropped a notch. After a few Saturdays’ watching basketball on the couch, I labeled him “lazy." My respect for him dropped another notch.

One day I read in the Bible that wives are to respect their husbands, unconditionally. I started praying about my attitude and made a list of qualities I do respect about JJ. Then I decided to focus on those each day. It’s not always easy to do but it has transformed my marriage!

For more practical ways to show your husband respect, click on Renee’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Practical Ways to Show Your Husband Respect

What a Husband Needs from His Wife by Melanie Chitwood


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found it on this website called [url=http://tipswift.com]tip swift[/url]. You can find it there.
cheers
edit: wrong post

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I think the post should acquire more info then it has.

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits