Staying Connected
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Modern technology has given us more ways to stay connected with our loved ones than ever before--- but sometimes it’s more meaningful to return to the basics. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I don’t mind receiving a text message, e-mail, or voicemail from a loved one but a handwritten letter every now and then would be a treasure. So, I’ve decided to make it more of a priority to send some letters to those I love this year. After all, if it’s something I’d love to get, then it’s probably something others would like to receive.

So, I’m putting together a folder complete with an address list, note cards and stamps. I’m also going to throw in a few pictures each time I get them developed. Then once a week I’m going to pray and ask God which of my family or friends might need a little love in the form of a note that week.

For more daily encouragement visit Proverbs 31 Ministries on-line at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits