Telling My Story
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

How is it that mistakes from the past can still cause problems today? Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. A few years ago I found myself in a tough spot. Not only were the negative memories from my past bothering me; but they were making me feel stuck and unable to move on.

I made a lot of mistakes in my early 20’s. Mistakes that I desperately wish I could go back and undo. Not being able to fix my past made it hard to accept God’s forgiveness and move on. Do you know what finally helped me? Coming to the realization that while it was impossible to change my past, I could let God use it for good. Telling my story to young girls in hopes of helping them to avoid the same mistakes I’d made helped me to finally accept God’s forgiveness and move on.

For more encouragement on how to tell your story and find freedom, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
What Happens When Women Walk in Faith, by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst

Lose Your Grip, free devotion by Luann Prater

Visit Lysa’s blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits