Perspective
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Do I see life through my perspective or God’s perspective? Hi, I'm Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. The other day my mom asked me if I realized how red my hair is. She said I should get my hairdresser to fix it because it didn’t look right. A few minutes later she told me my nail polish was too orange. I laughed and told her that it was light bronze and then I joked that she may be going color-blind. That’s when I noticed the very AUBURN tinted sunglasses she was wearing. We laughed when we realized why everything seemed too orange-ish red to her perspective that day!

My son Joshua looked at us and said, “Well, that teaches us all that we need to be careful what we look through before we judge what we see.”

He’s so right. We all got a big laugh and learned a powerful lesson that day!
For more ways to find God’s peace, purpose and perspective in the middle of your busy day, visit (Proverbs 31 Ministries online a)t Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
A Sunny Perspective, free devotion by Lysa Terkeurst

Lifestyle, by Whitney Prosperi

Visit Renee’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits