Defined
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Sometimes I wonder if I’m letting myself be defined by my circumstances or by God’s truth. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. For many years I only felt as good about myself as the circumstances in my life. If I had a day where my husband and I got along and my kids were well behaved…I felt good about myself. If however, I had one of “those” days… you know the ones… where my husband and I don’t see eye to eye and my kids act like, well, kids, then I feel like a bad wife and mom. But I’ve found out that it IS possible to stop bouncing around and start believing the truth. The truth is I am a good wife and mom who happens to have some bad days every now and then. The truth is God loves me no matter how I feel. And the truth is His grace covers any and all circumstances I find myself in, both good and bad. For more encouragement log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst

A Touch of God, free devotion by Tracie Miles

My Thoughts vs. God's Word, free devotion by Melissa Taylor

Visit Lysa’s blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits