Running Toward a Dream
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

While spending a few days at the beach, my friend Holly and I decided to go running. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. We set our sites on a water tower in the distance and made that our goal. Well, it wasn't long before my legs and lungs ached and I wanted to stop. But, I wanted to reach my goal even more.

There were no short cuts. It simply took refusing to quit. Finally, we got to the tower! And, reaching our goal was so invigorating, that we just kept running!

As we jogged, I realized how much this run mimicked the journey toward realizing my dream of writing a book. It wasn’t easy and there were no short cuts. But finally I was looking at a little yellow book with my name on the cover. And reaching that goal was so invigorating that I just kept writing! For more encouragement, visit log on to proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith, by Lysa TerKeurst

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Longing Wrapped in a Wait, a free devotion by Amy Carroll


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits