A Priceless Gift
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

How about an idea for an amazing gift you can give your spouse this year that won’t cost a dime!

Hi, I'm Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries and I'm talking about a renewed commitment.

I found an example of this in a letter written by Robertson McQuilken as he resigned as president of Columbia Bible College in South Carolina. He wrote, "My dear Muriel has been failing in health for years. So far I've been able to carry both her needs and my leadership responsibilities. But it's become apparent that Muriel is contented most of the time she is with me and almost none of the time I am away. The decision was made, in a way, forty-two years ago when I promised to care for her in sickness and in health. But there’s more; I love Muriel. I do not have to care for her; I get to!"

Maybe a gift of renewed commitment could be the best gift our spouses receive this Christmas! For ideas, visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What a Husband Needs from His Wife, by Melanie Chitwood

Preparing for the Tough Times, a free devotion by Karen O'Neill Velasquez


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits