Legally Blind
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

How well can you see things? Hi, I'm Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries. My friend's sister, Elise, is legally blind. She can see, but not with clarity. When she wakes up in the morning she needs her glasses just to see the clock on her nightstand. She sees the red lights, but the numbers are blurry.

Thankfully, I don't have trouble seeing with my eyes, but there are times when I look at life with blurred vision. I need help knowing which direction to take and what decisions to make. I guess you could say that I need "God Vision"! Just like Elise needs her glasses to see the world, we need God to give us wisdom and the ability to see things the way He sees them - not just through our own temporary circumstances. Have you asked God to help you see life through His perspective? If not, we'd love to give you some free daily encouragement. Sign up for our email devotions today at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Reneeā€™s Blog

Proverbs 31 Online Devotions

A Woman's Secret to a Balanced Life, by Lysa TerKeurst and Sharon Jaynes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits