Hoarder Disorder
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

You’ve heard the old expression, “Save the best for last.” Well, I think we do too much of this. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. A friend of mine was recently scrap-booking when she confessed her hesitancy to use her “good” stickers. One lady said, “You’ve got hoarder disorder and you need to get over it. Pull those stickers out right now and use them.”

How true! Do we really think when we’re old that there will be some contest at the retirement home where an announcer steps up on the stage and says, “Whoever has the most unused stickers, never-lit candles, and mint condition china wins an extra bingo chip?!”

I don’t want an extra bingo chip fifty years from now. I want to be a happy person with a smile on my face that didn’t hoard life’s blessings, but made the most of them. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

The Bathtub is Overflowing, but I Feel Drained, by Lysa TerKeurst

Hoarder Disorder, a free devotion by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits