God’s Banner or My Banner?
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I had just settled in my seat when a young woman boarded the plane. Nothing really made her stand out until she got close enough for me to notice her banner that said: “Miss USA.” Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

After all the fuss over Miss USA settled down I thought about the banners I wear that announce to the world just who I am. While they may not drape across my chest, I’m always saying something about who I am in the expression on my face and my interactions with others. The Bible says the banners I wear should say: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. These are called the fruit of the Spirit because they’re evidence to others that I have a real relationship with Jesus Christ. What about you? What banners do people see when you enter a room? To learn more Biblical truth, log on to proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

A Legend of Faith, a free devotion by Susanne Sheppmann

i am not but i know I AM, by Louie Giglio


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits