LOVE
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. But there are some words that are worth a thousand pictures. Hi, I’m Lysa Terkeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Love is a powerful word. One that makes you feel good. One that can open you up to a world of hurt. Love can mean acceptance. But can also leave you in the pit of rejection. It can be flippantly spoken. I love chocolate. It can cause feelings of fondness. I love pictures drawn by my kids. It can be an invitation that changes your life. Will you marry me? It can be the essence of life. Jesus. And when we begin a lifesaving relationship with the only One who’s truly worthy to be called love, we find out that perfect love chases fear away. Perfect love died for us. Perfect love always stays with us. For more about the love God has for you, log on to proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Free Devotion, Old Faithful, by Susanne Scheppman

His Princess, Love Letters From My King, by Sheri Rose Shephard

Visit Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits