A Little More Fight
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I’ve discovered something about teenagers. They seem to want to fight for something. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs31 Ministries.

We recently staged a debate with our kids. We gave them the Biblical answer to a life question and then we fought for the world’s answer. It was amazing to see how passionately they defended their faith.

I don't want them just to have a memorized list of do's and don'ts. Principles are important but passion and personal convictions are crucial.I want them to have a deep love for Jesus. I want them to pursue holiness not out of habit but out of desire. I want them to take a stand against the junk this world throws at them not because Mom and Dad guilt them into but because personal convictions have carved a path through their heart and truly affect their decision making.

For more everyday life ideas, log on to Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Free Devotion, A Legend Of Faith, by Susanne Scheppman

Be The Parent, by Kendra Smiley

Visit Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits