I Need More Energy
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Jill Tracey

Where do five-year-olds get their energy? Because I need to stock up! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Recently I was watching a friend’s five-year-old twins who had so much energy I had to make up ways for them to use it! I imagined how rich I’d be if I could bottle their spunkiness to sell to friends. Then I thought about how often I fall into bed at night exhausted and depleted! Well, it may not be possible to bottle a five-year-old’s energy but there are things we can do to get revitalized. When I spend time with God each day, eat right, exercise, drink plenty of water, and get enough sleep; my energy level is much higher. When I don’t, my energy is drained quickly. So, even though it’s hard to fit all these good habits into my schedule, I want to get to the point where a healthy routine is the norm rather than the exception. Maybe then those five-year-olds will need energy to keep up with me! For more ideas, log on to proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Margin, by Rachel Olsen, April 2005, ETC Corner

A New Year, A Better You, by Rachel Olsen, January 2005, ETC Corner

When You’re Running on Empty, by Cindi McMenamin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits