Call Today
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

There’s a phone call I need to make that I’ve been putting off. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries and if you’re like me you’ve probably got a call to make, too. Maybe to wish someone a belated happy birthday or to ask for forgiveness or to simply tell someone they’ve been in your thoughts lately. The call I need to make is to tell someone thank you for something they did for me…a couple of months ago. I know I should have sent a thank you note right away but you know how it is…time just has a way of slipping by and, before you know it, days turn into months. So, a phone call to say thank you is what’s in order for me today. And, who knows, maybe this is the perfect day for that person to hear from me. So, I guess I gotta go make that call. For more encouragement for your important relationships click on Everyday Life when you visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Lysa’s Blog

At The Feet of Ordinary Women, by Angie Conrad

A Yeah Day, Free Online Daily Devotion, May 24, 2007, by Wendy Pope


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits