He’s Coming Back!
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writers: Renee Swope and Van Walton

I love coming home after a long trip, and my dog Chelsea likes it even more!!! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. We just got back from a long vacation and couldn’t wait to pick up our pooch from my mom’s house. I can’t tell you how happy she was to see us. She barked. She ran circles around us and her tail couldn’t stop wagging. She wouldn’t let us out of her sight!

My mom told me that Chelsea constantly watched the door, waiting for us to come back. In the meantime my mom fed her, walked her, and gave her lots of attention.

You know, Jesus promised that He’s coming back for those who love and follow Him. And, He’s left us in the care of His Holy Spirit, our friend and counselor. But in spite of that, I can’t wait to see Jesus when He returns. I have a feeling I am going to run and leap and dance for joy. I’ll sit at His feet and never let Him out of my sight! For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
He’s Coming Back!, Free Online Daily Devotion, July 16, 2007, by Van Walton

God Calling, by A.J. Russell

Renee’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits