Capture this Year
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer:
Lysa TerKeurst


Just a few years ago I had a pile of family mementos and pictures that seemed hopelessly unorganized. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Then one day it occurred to me to start from that day and make a scrapbook that chronicled our family’s life journey just for that year. This I could do. So, that year I took pictures and wrote about hilarious things my kids said, some ways we saw God move in our family, milestones that each kid had that year, and even a romantic adventure that I had with my husband. The funny thing about knowing this would all be captured in a book is that it made me get so much more intentional about how we were living life. If the thought of scrapbooking has ever overwhelmed you, maybe this one-year book idea will help give you a place to start. For a list of great words from the Bible to use in a scrapbook like this, log on to Proverbs31.org and click on Everyday Life.

Related Resources

Everyday Life

Lysa’s Blog

Chasing God and the Kids Too: Balancing a Mom's Most Important Pursuits, by Cheryl R. Carter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits