She Smiles, Part 2
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Amanda Waldroop

Does smiling at the future feel more like having a tooth pulled instead? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. My friend, Amanda, experienced this when she lost her job several months ago. At first, she was okay because the loss was actually an answer to prayer. With peace in her heart, she had full confidence in God. However, the doors of opportunity kept closing, doubt in God’s ability to come through for her crept in. She then decided God wasn’t handling the situation, so she would have to do it herself. The Bible warns us about acquiring “a sinful, unbelieving heart.” But I take great comfort in knowing even when my heart falters, God never does. I just have to ask God to restore my faith and revive my heart. Aren’t you glad that God promises to be faithful even when we are not? To know more about becoming a woman who can trusts God, visit us at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith, by Lysa TerKeurst

Radically Obedient, Radically Blessed (Audio on CD or Tape), by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits