Foiled Plans, Again
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writers: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldroop

My plans got foiled again! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Let’s see if you can relate to this: I planned a great day at the park with the kids, but on the way there I got stuck in traffic. Then I realized I left the picnic lunch at home; locked the keys in the car; and one of the kids got stung by a bee. As my blood pressure escalated the day went from a positive investment in my children to me yelling at them and wishing I’d just stayed home.

If you can relate, take heart. All mothers have days like this. When I’m having this kind of day, I try to remember God is still in charge. My interruptions can also become opportunities to show love and grace to my family. If life isn’t going as you planned today, turn to the one who has your life in His hands. For more encouragement log on to proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

The Bathtub is Overflowing, but I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst

The Search for Peace devotion by Mary Beth Whalen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits