The Perfection Obsession
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writers: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldroop

Do you long to be the perfect wife, the perfect mom, the perfect Christian? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Who hasn’t wished for perfection at some point? I would love to rid myself of all my imperfections, but I’ve discovered that the only way I can even hope for this is by depending on the only One who is perfect: Jesus Christ.

The Bible says we all fall short of God’s perfection. Unless we let Jesus forgive our imperfections we never even get close!

Though the world emphasizes outward perfection, being perfect really means being found pleasing in God’s sight. Jesus lived the perfect life and said we could let Him live His life through us so we can become more like Him. When we do that, we’ll find that we’re being perfected just a little more each day. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:

The Bathtub is Overflowing, but I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming a Woman of Influence Devotion by Micca Monda Campbell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits