Starting My Day With Jesus
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I woke up this morning with a looong TO DO list consuming my thoughts. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I hadn't even opened my eyes before the line items on my TO DO list started begging for my attention. My list had categories AND sub-categories. TO DO around the house, TO DO while running errandsTO DO for the kids and JJ, TO DO for workScrolling down my mental list was not a good way to begin my day, so I decided to roll over and start again.

"Good morning Jesus.” I whispered. “How are you today?" I just had to smile at myself and wonder if God was hoping I’d ask. His peace came over me as I lay there talking to Him.

Why don't I do this every morning? It was such a great way to start my day - talking to Jesus before my eyes even opened. And listening to His thoughts before I tackled mine. For more ideas on starting your day with God, sign up for some free daily encouragement at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits