Feel the Burn
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I want to look and feel like a runner, but I don’t want to endure the pain it takes to get there! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Running is hard! And the worst part is that burning sensation you get in your legs. You know that hot sting that makes your calves limp and your muscles scream. But the best part is when you push yourself until a new burst of energy brings more motivation! Pushing past my pain always makes feel like I can go further!

You know, avoiding the hard stuff is never good physically or spiritually. I’ve found that I have to push past the pain as I try to follow God, too. Being afraid of what might happen or how much it might hurt can really hinder me if I’m not careful.

I don’t want to let fear keeping me from growing and stretching in my race as a Christ follower, how about you?

Today, let’s feel the burn together as we run the race of our lives with Jesus! For more, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

A Confident Heart, by Renee Swope

Check out Renee's other Resources



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits