Impossible is Possible with God
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Have you ever faced an impossible situation? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Recently I read about a king in the Bible named Jehoshaphat. He was facing impossible odds when 3 countries came against his small army. After praying, this king realized 2 crucial things. First, the battle wasn’t his to fight. He had to say out loud, God I need you to fight this for me! Second, he decided to send a choir of men singing songs to God as his first line of defense rather than his mighty fighting men. As these praises went out, the enemy army got confused and started fighting amongst themselves. Jehoshaphat won the battle without ever lifting a sword.

I don't know what you’re facing today. But I do know asking God for help and sending out my songs of praising Him first is a secret I’ve discovered in overcoming any obstacle!

For more visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Capture Her Heart by Lysa TerKeurst

Capture His Heart by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits