Just Let Me Know
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Last week I had dinner with a friend whose husband recently passed away and learned a big lesson. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

My friend’s husband passed after a long illness and when I asked her about some of the lessons she learned through those tough years, she said something that will stick with me forever. “When people are going through hard life circumstances, don’t say ‘If there’s anything you need just let me know.’”

My friend said most days she couldn’t process how she was going to get through the next ten minutes, much less be able to ask others for help. I was challenged by this and wondered how I could help someone in need without being asked.

I could deliver dinner. Gas up their car. Mow their lawn. Pick up an extra gallon of milk or some pet food from the grocery store. Whatever it is, I’ll just do it and I won’t wait to be asked. For more, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits