Seeing God in Everyday Life
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Is it really possible to see God in our everyday experiences? Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Recently a friend asked how I recognize God’s activity in my life. I told her that I don't always, but I want to notice Him more and be aware of His presence in every situation.

A few years ago I started praying this simple prayer each morning: "Show me God, I'm looking. Speak to me, I'm listening. And lead me, I'm willing.

"Then I look for God’s activity in my life. I listen for His voice and direction in my thoughts and plans. And I try to follow His leading in each decision and conversation. Now I don't do this perfectly. In fact, by noon I’m sure God’s thinking, "Renee, you're not listening. You're not looking, and you're leading again."But when I do listen and look, it seems that God shows me more of Himself. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31 Ministries on-line at Proverbs31.org.Related Resources


Related Resources: Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, A Confident Heart.

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits