The Little Red Flag
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

When was the last time you received an actual hand written letter from a friend? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

The other day my neighbor Holly and I met up for our usual morning run. As we chatted my eyes followed the long line of black mailboxes along the street. I couldn’t help but notice that not one red flag was up. No one was sending a letter that day. Or the next day, or the next.

So, I dusted off my own stack of good intentions, wrote a letter and mailed it. And I decided to make letter writing part of the time I spend alone with God each day. Now, I try to write a letter once or twice a week. And since I've told God I'm willing, He's been putting people on my heart that need one. Each time I pull up that little red flag, I hope that a little note from me will be the perfect pick me up for a friend this week. For more inspiration, visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

P31 Magazine

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits