Seem So Small
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Recently I was thinking about all of the seemingly small things that can cause great destruction. Especially when it comes to marriage. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Careless words, slightly disrespectful attitudes, complaining about our finances can all seem so small.

Each of these seemingly small things can so easily and tragically wedge itself into the core of a marriage and send it slipping towards destruction.

I can’t mindlessly assume that my marriage is coasting along okay and that little problems can’t topple even the most stable of legacies. So today I’ve decided to focus on my words. I’m going to ask God to interrupt my mouth at every turn. I’m going to hold my tongue against saying anything careless. And I’m going to intentionally use my words as gifts to my husband today and nothing else. For more encouragement visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Who Holds the Key to Your Heart? by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits