Rejoicing Over Me?
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Van Walton

Did you know God rejoices and sings because of you? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

The other night I entered my daughter’s room. Peace and calm hovered over her as she slept - a vast difference from the energy that sparked around her in the midst of her active day.

I thanked God for this precious child and asked Him to watch over her. As I turned to leave I realized that I didn’t want to. I relished the time just listening to her breathe while I took in every feature of her innocent face. Oh how I love this girl! Before I knew it I was singing to my sleeping daughter.

If you’re a mom I’m sure you’ve had moments when your kids made your heart swell with overwhelming love. God feels the same way about us! The Bible says God delights in His children and He loves us simply because we are His.

For more encouragement, visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Free Devotion, Know Whose You Are, by Melanie Chitwood

Beautiful in God’s Eyes, by Elizabeth George


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits