Spiritual Vitamins
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Tracie Miles and Renee Swope

You’ve heard the old saying "A woman’s work is never done”. Isn’t that so true! Hi, I'm Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Recently I noticed I didn’t have enough energy to get everything done each day, so I decided to take vitamins. Within weeks, my fingernails were longer and stronger, my skin looked better, and I had more energy!

I also need to make sure I’m getting a daily dose of spiritual vitamins. When I pray, read my Bible and listen to Christian music, its like taking spiritual vitamins that nourish my soul and my relationship with God. These spiritual vitamins give me God’s strength to accomplish His purpose for my life. Just like vitamins are good for my body and bones, spiritual vitamins are good medicine for my heart and soul.

Are you taking your spiritual vitamins every day? Why not get out your Bible and talk to God each morning. You’ll be amazed at the difference it will make! For more encouragement, sign up for our FREE devotional emails at Proverbs31.org.


Related Resources
Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook
Pre-order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.
Check out Renee's other Resources at P31



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits